
18 March 2009
Good Morning Sunshine
Just thought I would share with you a few glimpses of our morning. It does help to have the camera close for moments like these. It was such a beautiful feeling with the windows open and the birdies singing in the trees outside my window. I do believe spring is at our doorstep. And, I must say, these precious moments arrived just in the knick of time, as my photography pictures demonstrating available light are due tomorrow. Thank you my sunshine... oh and you too sun! We couldnt have done it without you...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
I will have to try this! I love how the sun hits there faces and how excited your son is to see it.
Great pictures! It inspires me to figure out more about my camera than point and shoot!
Great pics, what kind of camera are you using? I'm in the market for a new one.
Post a Comment