So here are some of my favorite moments... complete with captions...
Now this is my 2nd place, as it touched my heart seeing the girls enthralled by the SmallTown tractor...
This picture wins 1st place in my heart... I have visited this SmallTown grocery with Grandma and my uncle since I was walking. Taking a stroll through town to come here still excites me, its like being that little girl again... each time we take that walk... (complete with vintage tone here...)
Okay these next three are ones that get me every time... they're just things I never seem to get used to...
1. The Butter Chimes... they are BUTTER KNIVES people!! This craft just never seems to catch on for me... AND the hilarious part-- the woman didn't want me taking pictures of the merchandise... like its engraved with a patent or something... 
2. Okay, I have dear friends with pig farms and they feed me great pork and sausage... but this here SmallTown, USA has pig 'rassling.
2. Okay, I have dear friends with pig farms and they feed me great pork and sausage... but this here SmallTown, USA has pig 'rassling.
Have I lived a sheltered life? Have I missed great opportunity here? If you can wrestle the greased pig into a feed bin,... its yours kids!!
I think not... we are not wrestling in the mud, and there will be no winning a pig... for one-- there is no room for a pig head on the wall, and two... I don't eat pigs feet!
He is cute though... OH HEY! Update... remember for Christmas...? Hannah opened her new pajamas from Santa's elves... she said they were as soft as pigs fur. Well she has had an epiphany... "But Mommy, that piggy doesn't feel soft like my pajamas." She insisted I pet him in order to convince me of her newfound knowledge...








No comments:
Post a Comment