11 October 2009

Silliness...

While the Big Daddy is away... the Sugar Babies will play. Well at least this mama is with a quiet, sleeping house. These are pictures of the Kentucky tobacco fields. Its a beautiful sight to behold with the vivid golden, yellow leaves bursting from the ground... its like growing sunshine because its so bright.

(Did you know that while the colony of Jamestown never found the riches of gold they came here seeking, the one crop that saved them from being scrapped was tobacco? And it proved to be the riches they seeked after. I just learned about it today from a National Geographic documentary, the Nightmare of Jamestown. Great movie!)

So I added me a little disguise to celebrate All Hallow's Eve this month... or Neewollah as I like to affectionately refer to it. Have you heard of Neewollah? No, well meet me in Indy, KS for some amazing fun and you'll never go back to your old ways. You know, maybe I am just jittery about the coming New Moon movie... either way... its just some fun to share here... enjoy with me.
Love to all,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails