08 January 2010

A little snack... of snow










4 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous eyes on that girl. And, by the way, I've never seen such great hats.

James was shoveling the sidewalk this week and kept coming in to tell me that it felt unusually cold. I looked at the thermometer and saw that it was 20 degrees, not too bad, considering. On the fourth time James came in to warm up, he decided to look again at the temp. It was 20 degrees BELOW zero. For a California girl, that was a first for me.

Crunchyconmommy said...

I love these pictures! And the girls' super cool knitted hats! Great colors!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Oh, I know, Paul never had pictures taken. Drove me crazy.

I had three sitting right here but one is missing (I hope my youngest didn't eat it.) I'm sure it will turn up. It was a dance picture taken when he was 18--his date was Lisa Shipp, if you know her. I'll send the missing one along when I find it. In the mean time, I'll mail the other two this morning.

And to answer your question, we used to live in Arizona, but we moved to Colorado 18 months ago.

Thanks for your address. Here's my e-mail in case you don't want to leave private info in the public forum: alliethornbrue27@hotmail.com. I'll erase your post because you never know what crazies are out there. :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing these pictures! Also, am so glad you got enough snow to have fun in... snow is such a great childhood memory for us all! Brandon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails