It was a blessed day! A day for family, a day of fun, and a day to remember our freedoms.... I am thankful to live and worship in a country that has been blessed and preserved by God. Though some days, I ain't sure how much longer he can perserve us... HAH!
I spent this holiday with dear family. Family that I seemed to have strayed away from and lost touch... for far too long. It was bittersweet. The sweetness of being together again, and the reality of all that I lost and missed over the last 10 years. I realize now, the LOVE and HONOR that comes with being family. See, the LOVE we build now-- we will be all the stronger, with the HONOR we carry for our family and its history. I love my family, past, present and future. Though, there are those I have failed to HONOR... we cant take back what we missed, but only work LOVINGLY and faithfully to build for our future, and our posterity.
I love you ALL dearly!! And I am forever sorry to you, Johnny... my baby brother. I have missed so much.
I wish I could say those are my toes...
Sara Kate: I can do it all by myself!
Hannah: Um, yeah no thanks.
Oh, how I wish I could take the credit for such SPIRITED toes... can you spot his toes below...?!
I love you ALL!!
And here is my brother... John.
I have it ALL now, with a FEW cherries on top... Derrick, Taylor and Tyler.










No comments:
Post a Comment