11 November 2010

All Hallow's Eve



5 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

How fab are those costumes! Great photos, too!!

Natalia said...

Hello, Miss Aja!
I had a couple of questions about your beautiful photo collages.
1) Which software or website do you use to create them? I've tried things like Picasa, but I really like yours.
2) Does it use up your storage space? Maddie and I ran into the problem of using up all our storage space on Picasa Web Albums when posting photos on our blog, and so I wasn't sure if they are counted as a single picture (instead of 20-50!) Haha.
Thank you!

Natalia

Aja Jenise said...

Hey Miss Natalia... you are soooo grown up!! It makes me miss you SOOOO much more.

To answer your questions. I experienced the same problems. So i have a little system going on here...

1. Create collages in Shutterfly, then export to computer. And save.

2. Then open in Picasa to edit with exposure, text and such.

It ends up being like a 1-3MB picture. Can you believe that?! A huge save on space, truly.

I am so tickled that you are so talented with the camera. After your pictures from Paris... I saw that light in light. And oh, how you burn brilliantly love!! I cant wait to see your own collages.

Let me know how it works out...

(((HUGS))) to you and the family... my favorite family. I love you guys... (sniff sniff)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'll probably be trying that out sometime soon. 1-3 MB? Definitely unbelievable. We are certainly missing you guys! Tell Little Sarah Kate (okay, so she's probably not so little anymore) "Baby" Mark, and of course the wonderful Hannah that I said "Hi!".

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you (again!) but, how exactly do you make the collages on Shutterfly?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails