22 September 2008

Okay NIX the roadtrip to Cali-

Okay okay... so this was premature thinking/planning/preparation. After Paul asked if I wanted to come out to Cali and stay for a couple of weeks (and me getting all revved up for it)... I have hit a brick wall and realized I cannot do this. Which I must say is very unlike me... I am not one to realize I cannot do something... or at least not this easily. I spent 8 hours yesterday getting us all packed. Plus a trip to WalMart to help prepare ourselves. EVERYTHING is packed and lined up to be put in the car and... I have officially stalled... I must say, there was some divine inspiration involved here. Also, I woke up this morning and realized, on top of this inspiration, that this is not the way to break in a baby, or to make Hannah take Daddy's place as a helper, at the age of 7. I am just glad I realized this before I was halfway gone... and then stuck in The Middle of Nowhere, USA.

So, then we are staying put... happily...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, too bad about the trip to cali but I hear you on traveling with little ones.....not my favorite thing to do. It looks like you are keeping busy with three little ones and decorating like a mad woman! I will keep tabs on your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails