03 November 2008

Grandma was here!

We can all see and hear the footprints left by grandma after she has gone home from her visit with her cherished grandchildren. The moments of reflection, the moments of tears and 'I miss her', the giggles from playful moments we shared while up late eating funnel cake and chocolate covered cheesecake after seeing a Terri Clark concert. And, of course, the picture trail that is imprinted here...

Some seriously good times had here. It was kinda like reliving my childhood... thanks mama!! And YES, this is my mother! Mighty fine lady eh?!



Cozy times spent with grandma...

These were tender moments before she went home to Cali...


The moment that touched me about having my mother here this past week was after grandma left, and Hannah commented when we went to bed that night after she left was, "Mommy, I really like it when you hugged grandma when she got on the airplane." WOW! I mean really... never had a coming to Jesus with a child before. I admit I am not the most affectionate daughter, wife and mother, but the consensus is in... I need to love my mama a little more it seems. I do love you Mom! More than ever...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails