04 November 2008

Ladybugs ladybugs everywhere...


Did you ever dress up in your costume? Before Halloween, with all the tricks and treats? Those were my favorite memories of my costumes. Prancing around in my own imagination... well I am here sharing a few here. Okay multiply that substantially and you with find multiple posts on our costumes at play.

So it was while we were out at play that Hannah found the migration of the ladybugs had landed amongst the trees and autumn yellowed leaves near St Andrews. If you click on the picture just below here you should be able to see the many ladybugs gathering here... it was magical!








1 comment:

Heidi said...

These photos are gorgeous, Aja! It is amazing what a costume can do for the imagination. I have a big bin of stuff for the boys (hats, swords, safari vest, tool belt, etc...) for the boys and it is crazy the outfits they come up with. :) Come to think of it, *I* like to dress up. :)

Again, I'm enjoying the pictures of your girls. (Only a little jealous that you get to do wings and fairy skirts, and....)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails