So... on the way home from my grandmother's this weekend I just couldn't resist the little flea markets on the way. The only thing better... would have been strollin' through the shops with grandma. So I trudged along and did my best to enjoy it without the company. My thought was to find some chairs to prop our kids on while taking pictures... since it gets tiring after a few hours of being snap happy. So I found this simple little thing here... and stuffed it in the car... and then just as the sun was setting... this little field popped into view like a yellow daisy around a curve. And here you have it... our little side note from our trip home from grandma's house.
11 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
love these shots you are so innovative!
What beautiful pictures. We have some taken about the same time here in London, but the grasses are frosty,
WOW! I wish I could find a field like this near me, I'd be in picture taking heaven!
Isn't sunset awesome lighting? I love the rich tones, between the sunset, golden grass, and wooden chair.
Absolutely gorgeous photos Aja! Love those golden tones. I hope you're keeping well and have a fabulous Christmas!
Girl you are RAWKING the photos!!!
Post a Comment