Just a few thoughts that have popped in my unstable mind since the holiday...
Pecan pie is the perfect breakfast food.
Leftovers can be a good thing.
It feels good to share... after the fact.
It isn't Thanksgiving without Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and Aunt Joyce's cheeseball
Cooking breakfast AND lunch on Thanksgiving is an iron clad entitlement for a nap, even with company.
Pictures should be taken before the feast... to limit the bloated look.
Must-have movies are a necessity... family classics or something new... there is no middle ground here.
New recipes are better left for another night of the week.
Sweats should be clean to wear after the feast has been had.
Splenda is not an equal replacement for sugar.
Makeup and hair is a must... to counterbalance the cheese, flour, dough and grease in your hair and on your face and clothes.
Friends are like family. Always.
Any other lessons learned...
01 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I try to remember not to eat so much that I feel sick. This year I was limited since this baby is giving me heartburn and I kept it under control!
I love your lessons from Thanksgiving. Those pictures you took of your girls are beautiful. I love them all. You are very taleted wih a camera, something I wish I could be.
~Kelly
Post a Comment