These are some snapshots of some dear friends who have fed my frenzy to take pictures. April... Robert... thank you so much for letting me capture these moments.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my Aja....These are great. You did a great job. I love the casual look. It makes you feel like you are looking into their lives. It doesn't hurt that they are a nice looking family too. Job well done!!!
So, I'm prejudice...but what a cute family:)! Thank you thank you and thank you for using your talents to bless us and others around you! We're packed this weekend, but what are u up to next weekend? We'd love to get together again! April
I am wife and lover of Paul, mother of my2girls and littlemanMark, daughter of a mighty fine woman, granddaughter to a damn crafty lady, and a friend of all things crafty. I shamefully have an ongoing affair with my camera... can I take your picture?!
We are a silly little family with our own quirks and habits to boot. Paul with his tools, tile and endless movies. Me with my camera and scrapbooks in tow. Hannah with a vivid trail of drawings, buildings and creations and their stories to tell. Sara Kate with her princess dress, her shiny shoes, purse and chapstick. And our Mr. Man, little Mark blowing his baby bubbles. With all our happy little trinkets and toys we come together to share our life with you.
Paul & Aja
We couldn't be more awesome together... two opposties pulled together by those very characteristics we ourselves lack but could not live without now that we have found it in one another. You complete me love...
Hannah Jane
Hannah is our artist, builder and inventor. With just a simple pencil and paper she shares endless stories and tales. Often her tales enlist animals, other creatures and her family and friends amongst nature. She has inspired us all to take a cue, and step outside more often. Hannah recently learned what a peacemaker is and can always be seen in the act of being our family's favorite peacemaker.
Sara Kate
Sara Kate is our socialite. She is never at a loss for words or songs. She is always in the mood to cuddle, and cuddling up watching a movie is always a bonus in her storybook. Sara Kate is the family helper, she enjoys dishes, dusting, taking care of her family, and cooking too! She is a regular Cinderella! She enjoys playing dress up with her sister, and playing with friends. Sara Kate can always inspire us to love a little bit more.
Mark Dillon
Mark is the baby of the family. He is often surrounded by his sisters, covered in his mama's kisses, and scruffed up by his daddy's whiskers. He enjoys revving up his cars, dancing to the pencil sharpener, watching movies, and making noise. And all this... while chasing, climbing and exploring his world... with the help of his dear sissies. What more could we ask for? They are beautiful together!!
6 comments:
Oh my Aja....These are great. You did a great job. I love the casual look. It makes you feel like you are looking into their lives. It doesn't hurt that they are a nice looking family too. Job well done!!!
You did a great job with the these!
So, I'm prejudice...but what a cute family:)! Thank you thank you and thank you for using your talents to bless us and others around you! We're packed this weekend, but what are u up to next weekend? We'd love to get together again! April
You are so talented in so many areas Aja. I love the pics, keep it going because your great at them.
Aja, these are beautiful! You are sooooo talented, and what a cute family.
Beautiful photos Aja! I wish I lived near you, my family is in desperate need of a photo shoot!
Post a Comment