13 August 2009

On the road... and saying goodbye...

Well it has been little said if any, here on the blog, that we have moved to Kentucky. It seems with this move I don't quite have the words to express or explain our move from Independence, KS.

In the blink of an eye... that about sums it up.

Don't doubt my love, support or faith in Paul... he has worked harder than ever to make this life for us. I thank him for all he does in the name of family. I am blessed to have the opportunity he has given me.

With that very 'opportunity'... ahem... I was able to drive me and the kids from Kansas to Missouri... and then on to Kentucky. And kuddos to Paul for trusting me with such an expedition. So, my latest adventure...

ROAD TRIP!!!

And so... without further ado... this is US!! On the road heading to Kentucky... this was our side note in saying adeu to Kansas and those rows of sunflowers in the summer sun.









ADEU... we will miss all of you!! Terribly...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails