11 August 2009

WiCkeD Musical in Tulsa

This was a bit of a going away celebration for me. After having our house packed and loaded, I staying in a local hotel and enlisted dear friends to babysit while I ventured off for an entire day to enjoy the comforts of my dearest girly friends and the comical, and surprisingly heartfelt musical WICKED. Its the beginning story of Glenda the Good Witch and The Wicked Witch of the West. Who amazingly had a friendship that conquers all... something we could all sing for...

The closing song offered up the words to define the friendships we shared here together. To loosely paraphrase... I am changed for the better because I have known you. If that doesn't tell the story, then nothing else ever could... I love these girls... I couldn't ask for any friendship more real. I love you girls!!

PS And they introduced me to PEI WEI... Thai food as a fast food meets fine dining experience... complete with lettuce wraps and Pad Thai. Oh my!! Its like Panera Bread minus the bread, soup, pastries and... well... it ain't the same... Thai at PEI WEI wins hands down!! Its my new fave... so where are you now Pei Wei?










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails