14 September 2009

Top Moments from Labor Day

I can never get enough visits to the Bluffs back in Missouri. It is such a thrill and a certain peace (all at the same time) when we share these family traditions together. There is much more where these came from, but its late and I wanted to share what was on my mind.

This stone foundation is all that is left from a swinging bridge in Monegaw, MO. Its random, but the stories of family past and the reminder of the stone foundation always speak to me...

... family is only as alive and close as you keep it. We can feel far removed, or we can feel close as kin, either way it is of our choosing. Whichever we choose will make all the difference in our lives.

How this bridge support and the river that runs along the bluffs remind me of family, I may never know... but I do know that the love of family brings us back each time.





Then onto the rodeo... I must say, a rodeo is either good or its a DUD... Lets just say the company of family makes all the difference... and we will come back and do it again every time...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails