14 February 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's day was a simple one. How about yours? I made heart shaped muffins the night before, so when we got up we were primped and primed for breakfast. We had blueberry cheesecake muffins, chocolate chip, chocolate with chocolate chips and banana nut muffins. It was starched heaven! We had one of the girls friends over this morning so the girls colored some valentines-- and they watched Wizard of Oz. I didn't remember how magical that movie really was. The girls loved it! I enjoy the opportunity to have these memories of holidays with my girls at home. It is truly a reward to see them grow and learn each day.

Good morning! This is the Valentine they picked for Grandma.
Never a dull moment with that smile around... then she spilled chocolate milk all over her shirt... so she sported a tie-dye effect today!
This was Hannah's butterfly... she is really drawn to animals, particularly drawing and creating them.
This was a tasty moment for me... can you guess what flavor I love?
This was a priceless moment to see the girls with their friend Chloe watching Wizard of Oz. This was when Dorothy walked out of the (black and white) house into the colorful Oz.
I enjoy sharing these moments with you. When I graduate from college next month I will be looking forward to posting our scrapbook pages here as well. We hope your holiday is a lovely one!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Aja, Happy Valenine's Day! My mouth is now watering beacuse of all the yummy treats you teased us with. How fun to make so much good stuff and then decorate it! I love the decorating part (frosting, sprinkles, valentine cards and candy). ~~ I'm so excited for you to graduate! Are you participating in a ceremony? I can't wait to see the pictures! And Hannah breaking her 1st board?!? Oh my gosh! Tell her I said she's AMAZING! I could never do that. Well, I am just hanging out. I'm thinking about a move. Maybe to southern Cali, Sacramento, Colorado.... I haven't decided exactly yet but, i will let you know when I do. I am just up for a 6 month move to somehwere I've never lived and can see & experience new things! ~~ THis blog thing is great, i love it! I feel like we get to keep in touch much more often than before and we don't ever miss each other anymore. You're always here when I need you and hopefully you feel the same way! I'm excited to see what happens next in your world. Tell Paul and the kids that i said hi and i miss them! Talk to you soon!

Tara said...

Okay, 1 more thing... You've been TAGGED! Go to my blog, copy and paste it on a new post, and then replace your answers with mine! Then choose 3 people to "Tag" yourself. Happy Tagging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails