22 June 2008

Mama's Heavenly Little Boy

I have been so excited to take pictures of Mark, the problem the last few weeks is that I haven't had the energy. I couldn't have imagined three weeks ago that I wouldn't have the energy to TAKE PICTURES!! That's a serious problem in my mind. Recently, I had a friend from high school start her own photography business in Southern Cali and I took the idea of putting the baby in the dresser drawer from her. Thanks Erin! I have a link to her blog, which contains a link to her business website, listed here under Inspiration (Erin Thompson Photography) if you would like to check out some of her work.

Anyhow, Mark is growing by leaps and bounds and I pray he will continue to sleep well. I truly think those little smiles that pop up on his face, are not the mere passing of gas, but sweet thoughts of his former place. I believe that these babies are spirits that first lived with our Heavenly Father and come to this Earth as apart of God's divine Plan of Salvation. If only babies could talk the things they could tell us of their first home with our Father in Heaven. As I look at these pictures of baby Mark, it makes me ponder what blissful and eternal happiness can be had in our Heavenly Father's presence. We are so thankful for this small slice of heaven in our home!!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute photos!!!

Sarah and the rest of the family said...

Congratulations!! Baby Mark is certainly handsome (or pretty, depending on your perspective.) I think it's okay to have a "beautiful" baby boy. I am so happy for you and your family!

Great photos, too!!

Erin Thompson said...

Oh, I just love these Aja, beautiful pictures...especially his feet. Hope you are getting some sleep, congrats!

deanna camper said...

You are so good with a camera! I need to come over and snuggle that little guy before we move... I'm so happy you have a little man that will take care of his momma :)

TanishaRenee said...

Mark is such a little angel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails