04 November 2008

Poser

I am guilty! Guilty of posing my children for this little shot. After going to Paul's company trick or treat for Amazon.com the girls were thrilled to hear they could run amok in their costumes... though I had ulterior motives you can see. I believe it has to be ones own children in order to appreciate a sweet little shot like these one... so therefore, I adore these to pieces.

Interestingly, I was telling them to thoughtfully look for purple leaves-- ahem, in a tree of autumn yellow leaves. Knowing they wouldn't find it I figured I had a bit of time to play with the shot. Well as a know-it-all, I assumed I knew no purple leaves were on a tree full of yellow leaves. As you scroll down, you will find the priceless moment when Sara Kate spotted them.




Too shay!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love all the pretty trees in your shots. Lucky girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails