11 January 2009

SCRAPT!

This is goes to show what some time with girlfriends can do for a mama's creative vibes. It was great to get a chance to spend the first weekend of the New Year with the dearest of friends. These are the kind of girlfriends you can cry with until they get you laughing, and then laugh with until they get you peeing. The weekend was like a detox from all the Xmas head rush, and a recount of all the holiday candies you can choose from. There is never enough words to say how great they are... so I will stop there-- so we can take a look at what was SCRAPT over the weekend...








Thanks for stopping by lovies...

6 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

All of this in one weekend! WOW, you rocked it out girlie! Love what you've done!!!

Carrie said...

Love your pages! You got tons of two pagers done! I like the pool one best!

The Horvath Crew said...

I love them,you are so talented! I wish I got that much accomplished with my scrapbooking.

ellen s. said...

i just love your pages! two pagers rock, i adore that orange and brown houndstooth! ack!

Erin Thompson said...

Wow, you are on top of it girl, these are all great.

Unknown said...

Awww... ditto back at cha' gf! Gorgeous lo's too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails