12 April 2009

Happy Easter from the Shoups









2 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Easter to you all too!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Aja,

Thank you for the sentiments. We are living in Johnstown, Colorado. Prior to that, we lived in Massachusettes and Arizona. After living so far away from family, I told my husband, James, that we needed grandma back in our lives--and that I didn't care whether it was his mom or mine. So, last year he started looking for a new job and here we are. My parents live about an hour from here and life has never been so convenient.

Don't worry, we are not a "sporty" family either. In fact, I had to ask James what a GM is. I have more of a music back ground (I play the flute). As for James, let's just say he was the class valedictorian--not a jock.

I noticed that you are also a fan of Pioneer Woman. I LOVE her. I wish I could be as funny with words as she is.

You know, I can't help but think that it's a crying shame we aren't in the same ward or something. With so many intrests in common, our families probably would have naturally gravitated towards each other. Just wish we could have you guys over for dinner and games.

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I think that is one of my favorite holidays!

Thanks for the recipe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails