
While Daddy is away working his nose to the grindstone and polishing up the Campbellsville scene with Amazon.com, we are here in Kansas doing our best to pull ourselves away from the dearest friends God could bring into our lives.
I couldn't’t imagine we would be here 3 years ago, that is, here with such amazing friends and with such intense warm & fuzzies for these amigos that God has seen fit to place in our lives, and yet, pluck us clean out of it all for a place yet unknown to us all here. I hope this little reel of our summer days together will remind each of us of the joys of friendship, and a bit of the sadness that comes with being moved from the world’s best friendships… I love you dearly…
There is a sad girl here in Kansas… but she will pass from this place only by the hand of God (and her husbands)… I couldn't leave this place otherwise…



























1 comment:
Have I mentioned how amazingly talented you are?!! These pics of you and the kids especially are just down right beautiful!! Where in Kansas do you find these spots? Who would have thought of old chairs in the middle of nowhere? Only the truly gifted:)!!
PS - so now I'm getting really exctied about seeing our pics (particually the one of me and my little man you mentioned:) I know you have a ton to do so I will sit here patiently - well maybe:) - as patient as I can!
Post a Comment