16 April 2008

POSTING: Belated Easter snapshots

Well it wouldn't have been Easter if I hadn't shared the girls in their dresses. These are the matching dresses sent from Grandma! I couldn't ask for bigger smiles from my little ladies. We spent Saturday preparing eggs for an egg hunt with friends the next evening. This was Saturday afternoon, when the girls were so hyped for Easter that they wanted to prance around in their Easter dresses. It really makes a girls day to get a new dress! Thanks Grandma!

Had to have a close up of Hannah's toothless grin!! I swear she really does look like Paul!!
Amazingly, the girls can have different features yet they both still look like their Daddy, though Sara Kate's temperament resembles mom is ALL respects!
All I had to say was, "Sara Kate!" And this was the response. Isn't she such a cheezer!! She definitely knows how to play it up for mom and the camera, even while running and hunting for eggs.
Ahhhh!! That's my girl!! Such sweetness...
I have to share... Hannah has been acting different lately and I couldn't put my finger on what it was... I couldn't seem to grasp how to define it. Paul's response was... she is growing up. And truly she is! She has been such a big help and so mature as we have begun preparing for baby Mark in June. Sometimes I have to sit with her and tell her mommy really needs help today... and she continues to rise above the call... heck she even makes MY bed if I don't get it done quick enough. She has been unloading the dishwasher for me, and getting her sister dressed... she has been quite the mother hen to Sara Kate, sheltering her and coaxing her to do good. Hannah has even been a little teacher, helping Sara Kate practice her letters and their sounds. I am amazed at all the blessings that have been given to us, even without our petition. It's humbling to know our individual needs are known to our Father in Heaven.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Okay, 1) those belated easter pics are too cute! I love how GRACEFUL Hannah looks (and is) and Sarah Kate's INFECTIOUS smile! You have the two cutest girls and I can't wait to see your little boy on my way home this summer.
2) The karate is awesome! She does look so FIERCE while she's Ki-Ya-ing! That's not the Hannah I know but, it's exciting to know she has it in her. She'll put it (her fierceness) to use when she's older, just you wait!
And 3) Snoop becoming Mormon. Isn't that comedy? It's possible though, I think. And if he can do it, there's hope for others! ha haha!
I can't wait to see you guys in 6 days! I love you!

TanishaRenee said...

they are so gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails