15 April 2008

Snoop Dogg is MORMON!


LDS brothas and sistas, please give a warm welcome to our newest church member! This is no april fools, fools! If you haven't heard yet, SNOOP DOGGY DOGG has converted to Mormonism. FO RIZZLE! I wouldn't believe it either, but it's on CNN: http://cnnentertainment.co.nr/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/01
Apparently, Gladys Knight invited him to a Family Home Evening activity and a concert and since then he's been hooked to the BOM and says, “Listen, the haters will say what they will,” Snoop Dogg said. “I can only do what I feel is right.”
I loved his description of FHE! “I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”And he really seems to have had a change of heart, addressing his former lifestyle of smokin, drugs and alcohol: “Y’all know me,” he said grinning broadly. “There were just certain things the old me -- the "natural man" -- needed to do. And these young guys are telling me that God’s not down with disrespecting ourselves. But it’s cool now.”
P.S. This was stolen from Corrine's blog. Her husband, Alex, got on the phone and was spreading the good news with his cousin, and just said "Dude. Can you imagine being the missionary who taught Snoop? That's like... equal to teaching the pope!" Haha. Corrine said, "We might just need to make the drive to LA, bake Brother Dogg some funeral potatoes and a batch of brownies and dropp them off in good Mormon fashion! :)
As most of you know, this WAS an APRIL FOOL's PRANK!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails