29 June 2008

Bath Time for Bonzo!

Any excuse to take a picture right?! I really enjoy my many moments of cataloging these memories and unique perspectives of our family. I am amazed that even as a baby, Mark has all the little qualities of a boy. He has round shoulders that will grow to look like his daddy's muscles I am sure. He has that crinkled forehead... well Paul is the only other one in our little family that can master that... so us girls assume it's a boy thing. Well he is hairy too... but we are hopeful it will fade. And his bodily functions... well, there is no point in embarrassing him further... though I think it is safe to say... he has all the earmarks of a boy!

I must also share... after Mark's bath and dinner Friday evening... all of us went to the movies to see Wall-E. Oh my goodness... it was AWE-some! We loved it... though Sara Kate at the age of 3 1/2 wasn't terribly entertained by mid-movie... but it was nothing popcorn and M&M's couldn't fix for her. We really enjoy movies as a family at home and even more especially at the 'BIG' movies, as the girls like to call it. Paul and I saw Hulk a few weeks ago while my mom took care of the chitlins. Now we are looking forward to some more summer movies... like Hancock and Batman for mom and dad, and then Ice Age 3 for the girls. For the last week, after the girls have had swimming lessons, I have picked out movies to watch in the afternoon while Mark does he marathon nursing session. This week I watched The Other Boleyn Girl, Definitely Maybe, Silk, Fool's Gold, Saving Grace, Jane Eyre, and Pride & Prejudice... that last one I watch quite often. I have to say, Fool's Gold was a favorite for me. So until later... maybe there will be some scrapbook pages in the stars for me this week eh?!






Now it's bedtime for this bonzo!

4 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

your pics are just gorgeous, amazing and sooo sweet!!! he is totally precious... I sooo want one!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my! He is super sweet! Congrats!! I see why you haven't scrapped in a month or so!!

Katieannsmama said...

Hi Aja! Your blog is beautiful as is your family!

Heidi said...

That last picture is stunning! Nice eye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails