06 June 2008

Here He Is!

Here he is... Mark Dillon Shoup! These are a few of our favorite moments from the last few days. Our little man did well in the hospital and he is home now enjoying the giggles of his sisters, the scruffy kisses from his daddy, and some tender time with his mommy. Paul and I slept downstairs on the couches for our first night since I am unable to get in and out of our bed, or climb the stairs. I never realized how funny Paul truly is... the difference now is I can feel his humor each time I laugh, because my tummy is so tender. After a few streaks of dirty diapers, Paul said it was like changing Nascar tires to keep up with him. Oh that one hurt BAD to laugh!! It is fun, exciting and touching to see how our little Mark brings out the best in all of us....




1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations- Mark Dillon is so beautiful! Hope you are healing well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails