Okay, so I haven't washed my hair or brushed my teeth. Ah, who am I kidding... heck I haven't bathed. I haven't eaten in four days... I can survive on Diet Coke, can't you? And I have been staring at this sewing machine for days. My dear girlie friend Teresa came over for some girl time... and she got me revved up to us the machine... uh, meaning she threaded it and explained the necessaries. Then we played with the TONS of crazy stitches it spits out! You should have seen us.... So I gotta say, thanks Teresa, I was needing that!!
So here to share with you my FIRST stitches from my GOT SKETCH layout from Val and Janna's exclusive Got Sketch 102 class (go to
Got Sketch? to sign up)... here it is...



Wish you could see me now Mom!! You wanna see more?...





Thanks for stopping by...
2 comments:
Aja, this turned out great! You rocked the stitching!
Very lovely!
Post a Comment