30 August 2008

Paul's Masterpiece

This has been the scene in front of our home today. Paul is slaving away in the hot humid sun to make a masterpiece. What could possess him you ask? Well your clues may be pictures number 2, 3, and 4.... Paul recently bought some new tools and he has found the perfect cause to put them to use. But truly, what has tickled his heart so much to spend his day off in the hot hot sun... possible the wish of a little girl? One hint...





~LEMONADE 5 CENTS~
TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet! I hope that it turned out great! :)

Donna said...

Love the story tease! I also see that he holds his tongue like all guys do while they are using power tools, LOL.

Erin Thompson said...

Love it, I have bought Jake a power tool for every birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc for almost 10 years! Boys will be boys!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails