02 August 2008
Breaking the Board!! You go GIRL!!
Oh my gosh!! I actually caught the images of Hannah breaking the board at her belt testing this past Friday. I was able to use a sucession action on my camera that allowed me to take multiple pictures in a row. And check the results... well it only took me five belt testings to get this one. The feeling as a child to do something so powerful and in a productive way. Well not to say breaking things is productive, but witnessing Hannah's determination to do well and become disciplined in new ways. The happiness and confidence that has developed in her is a gift she will be able to use throughout her life... and it is a gift to me to see her again and again developing herself. Thank you Master Lewis...





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Love the new look!
Congrats to your little one for breaking the board and you for capturing it! I have that on my camera I need to try it out!
Good job Hannah! Dylan was impressed! (so am I :)
Post a Comment