29 August 2008

Scraps IN PROGRESS!

With the additional of our little man Mark in June, it has become increasingly difficult to get my scraps laid out on paper... then I came across Valerie Salmon's blog and her Got Sketch? blog. Okay so I already have Becky Higgin's sketches, Becky Fleck's PageMaps, and a plethora of other sketch sites... well now, let me explain... Valerie has outdid herself and went and made a party group cleverly disguised as a virtual classroom called Got Sketch 101 and now, 102. It's truly is a rockin' virtual classroom Valerie and Janna Wilson have created to share there exclusive sketches and tips to enlighten us all to the point of a fevered obsession. Check it out...

Got Sketch 102 Pre-Class Challenge



This owl is one of Hannah's drawings I found among a pile of drawings...



Additional layouts done with Valerie's sketches


And what party is complete without the party hat?! Val has been so good as to give us our own blinkie for our class... thanks for the party hat chica!



Well I should go get ready... class is almost in session! Class starts Monday Sept 1st... come join us at Got Sketch...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love your pages. Too cool you got 3 doubles done already!

Donna said...

They all look so pretty!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous layouts. I love them.
I follow a link from the Got Sketch site to find you. I just wanted to say that I love your blog. I will be back to visit again. (I'm Lucia on the Got Sketch site.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails