Knock knock... who's out there? Let me know if your tuning in and up to date on our story here... would love to know who has our little storybook bookmarked...
Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad I didn't say banana! By the way... do you have any GOOD knock knock jokes?
18 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog--and I love your daughter's name! My first/middle name is Sarah Kate and in college and for a number of years afterward I went by both names. I love coming across little girls with "my" name.
~ Sarah (Kate!)
hi aja, I stumbled upon your cute little family blog while visiting erin thompson's. It is really fun to see the lives of those we knew so long ago. ( Ok not so long but it does feel like a life time ago. I was just in Riverside with Holly( Faulkenham on Vaca and it was nice to take a trip down memory lane. Just a quick update on me and my fam we live in Utah whrere we have been for the past year. Before that we were in New York adn loving it- we hope to go back soon but if you check out our blog you will see I had twins and was in serious need of family close by for help. It has been a crazy but amazing and fun experience to have twins, and of coarse I can not forget the crazy and amazingness of having a 4 year old girl - who lets be honest is really 14 stuck in the body of a 4 year old. My cute husband and I have been married for 7 and are just having a blast. LOve to hear from you any time.- cortney (shepherd)
Knock Knock?
Who's There?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive You (I love you!)
You're bookmarked on our blog. I check it whenever you update it.
Sarah
Me! Me! I'm here! I love your blog, and check it almost everyday! I've missed seeing you at Karate...hope you're doing well!
Hi! This is Krista, you've met me at the scrapbook store! I have your blog bookmarked and check in once in awhile when I am blog surfing! Are you going to the CKC crop at chasing rainbows this saturday? I hope you're bringing the new little one with you if you are :) I'll be there with Katelynne!
Post a Comment