Hannah had her next successive belt testing yesterday in Coffeyville and I was tickled by how well she did. Now my girl here, is full of energy... which includes wiggles, jiggles and giggles. Master Lewis has begun to work with her on her discipline, and though he had to remind her, she definitely made us proud this day. The children in these pictures are at different ranks so their forms differ to a small degree, as you can tell in the second picture here. Now I didn't get Hannah karate chopping Master (Robert) Lewis... but let me tell you, I will get it next time Robert!!
In regards to our future move to the Victorian here in town, it is two doors down from Master Lewis and April and their dear family. There are some good times to be had there soon!! 'Cause I have me another scrapping girlfriend... TWO DOORS DOWN... that's virtually built in!





Thanks for stoppping by to visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment