31 July 2008

Selling our baby!

Selling our baby!! No we are not selling baby Mark... it's the baby we have worked on for the last 3 years... YES! I know it needs to be painted, but we can't seem to climb that ladder... IT IS A TALL behemoth! Anyhow, it will be painted in the coming weeks. Soooo, we just had it listed today in order to buy our adored Victorian. And I must say the outside does not lend any style to what we have completed on the inside. Paul & I have enjoyed the work we have been able to do on the house over the last 3 years and thought we could share some peeks from the listing. Click here to check out the touches we have left on this home.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am amazed at just the floor work alone! I still want to come over and see it in person! By the way, I don't think we're going anywhere soon, so let me know when you want to stop by..love to see you all! April

Anonymous said...

you had me worried there... ; )

Congrats on the new adventure! I'm sure you'll make your new nest even more lovely, you have such a great eye for decor.

By any chance do you have pics of the 'new' house we can peek at before you get your hands on it?

OH, and I like the new blog design

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new digs!!! How awesome for you! Loving the new blog design too. I'm off to check out that site.

Screaming Meme said...

I love that home! You will have so much fun putting your stamp on it! Congrats! Screaming Meme ~ I'm an Interior Decorator/Model Home Stager~ I think that shutters would make this beautiful home come alive...I call shutters eyelashes for the home :).....If you need help with any suggestions...pop over to my blog and just ask...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails