07 July 2008
SCRAPT
I got some layouts finished Sunday evening, though not before Paul and I had to keep handing off baby Mark back and forth to keep him content. This first layout is Mark's first week home. He had jaundice, so we kept him in the sunlight. Plus, our doctor recommended giving formula for 24 hours to help bring down the billirubin count faster. So the girls and Paul got to enjoy feeding him as well. Now we make it a daily ritual... I am able to pump milk to give them the chance to feed him. The second layout is from last summer when we went home to Cali to visit our families. Pictured in the layout is my mother and I, and my girls. The title 'Mothers & Daughters' wasn't quite appropriate since my mother takes being a grandma very seriously. So the note on the right page says... 'Mothers and daughters... make amazing grandmas.' Really, that is my limit to journaling for the time being. I consider this blog my main journaling spot. Hope that counts!

Miss you MOM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
Beautiful pages Aja! Love the colors you used in this.
these are beautiful. i am jealous {in a good way} that you have such a great eye for two pagers. awesome!
wow ellen aren't you a sweetheart!!
Great lo's! Love how you used the lace paper!
Nice layouts! I have a hard time journaling sometimes, too. What about using your blog journaling on a page? I have heard of people who do that. :)
Aja, your pages are so wonderful...I am so inspired to scrap my baby boy just from seeing your pages! We need to get together and scrap sometime soon!
Great layouts!!!!!!!!! Simply precious little babe!
Great job on your pages!!!
Absolutely beautiful pages!!!
your 2 pgrs are soo amazing, I wish I was good at them!! love seeing what you come up with and the Feeding LO has the sweetest pics... what a blessing for such a sweet baby to come into your lives!!!
your pages rock, I don't do many 2 pagers, but I am so going to lift that first one!
Post a Comment