13 July 2008

ME Scrapt

I have never ventured to create a layout of myself. I am feeling a bit sheepish for doing it. So have mercy!! But with having a baby recently, being married almost ten years (more like 8 years), and almost 30 years old (more like 28)... I have felt like our lives and our family have turned a big corner in the last year. And I do feel it is so very vital that our children know and remember us, not just when their grown and we're past our prime. But for them to look back and remember us as women, friends, and sister and daughters ourselves. Because in 20 or 30 years honey, I ain't gonna look like this no more! (If you want to enlarge the layout, click on the layout, it will open up in a new window.)

As a bonus, I got the inspiration for this layout from two sources. The Memory Makers cover layout for August 2008, and my dear friend Brook Stewart with her 'Summer Hair' layout. Thanks love!!

Well now, its a Sunday afternoon and my dear Paul has flown the coup to Kentucky to help at another Amazon.com facility. We are so proud of all the work he does, but it makes us a bit teary eyed here at home to let him venture so far from us. We love you Daddy!! Come home soon!

Thanks for visiting us here ya'll!!

5 comments:

deanna camper said...

I'm glad you've found time to keep up with the scrapping. Your pages always look so good. Miss you gals and guys! You'll have to come visit and see our new place!

Unknown said...

Love it! I want to do something along the lines of 30 at 30 since I turn the big 30 this year! Love your colors and the number "lace" cs!

Tess
*blog party at SS*

teresamatz said...

LOVE the page! you should do more of yourself, you will be glad you did later

Christy said...

I agree with Teresa, you should definitely do more pages about yourself. I need to do another page about me soon. I love the butterflies on your page.

wendipooh13 said...

do more pages about you..I worry about not getting enough about me done also.. LOVE your YOU page and the butterflies are adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails