27 July 2008

A Sunday evening...

It was a relaxing Sunday evening... and then Mom got a wild hair to go to the park to take a 'walk' with camera in tow of course. Well the fountain was a beautiful spot, until... I mentioned the park. So there go the girls running to find the nearest slide and swing... while Mama admires the daisies at sunset. I could here this deep belly laugh throughout the park... only after I peered around this massive oak tree and low and behold Paul is swinging Sara Kate to high heaven and she was taking in every bit of it with a belly of a laugh. At that point it was just about time to go home... and then, Sara Kate saw the carousel. So we had ourselves a ride... though Hannah seemed more comfortable gripping my shirt than the horse... it does spin a bit fast I must say. At last, off the to truck... but not before Mom turned back for one last look. It was a splendid evening. Now everyone is tucked in bed... but wait, I hear tiptoeing, who turned the light on and what's that pecking? Oh it's just Mama on the computer playing with her pictures. Okay... good night everyone!





Thanks for stopping to visit...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful new digs! Looks good around here. Enjoying your photos...

Brook S. said...

Awww, such great pictures and baby Mark is SO adorable! Miss you girl!

teresamatz said...

great pic, looks like you guys had a great time

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails