18 July 2008

Live happy... and decorate



Well this was a simple job... I have this beautiful picture frame I bought for $10. I planned to take the original picture out and replace it with something more personal... but the blasted thing is so big, I either couldn't find the right size or the right print for our room. So this was my solution... park it on Paul's dresser... whatdya think?!

It has been a happy morning here at home... the girls continue to be Mark's best fans and cheerleaders. It doens't matter if I am changing his diaper, if he is crying or if I am feeding him the girls just want to cuddle and coo at him. We are enjoying some 80's music while the girls dance in the hallway and Mark looks on at them. This is definitely a living happy moment!!

I have more scraps coming... come back soon!!

6 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

My older son is the same way with the bab- just can't keep away!

Love the frame- you could always make one big layout of the family and put it in there! LOL!

deanna camper said...

I like it! What happened to the pics of the kids. I got back on to show Savannah and they were gone... she talks about Sarah Kate all the time. We'll have to see you soon!

Tammy said...

What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Looks good to me!

Sarah and the rest of the family said...

I need to find a frame like that. I have a collage of assorted framed photos that I hang together, but a frame like that could go around the outside to sort of hold them all together. Where did you find it?

I seem to make more time for me when Allen's gone, too. Is it a survival technique or is it that there is one less person to keep happy?

teresamatz said...

I think it looks great

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails