In Mark's blessing, he was blessed with character... (more specifically) the character of service. He was blessed to have a desire to emulate the Savior and to gain a testimony of the Savior, that will help him (Mark) to do great things. He was also blessed with wisdom through observing others. After his blessing I had the opportunity to get up and share my testimony with the congregation. I shared my testimony of the Holy Ghost, which as members of of the LDS Church we receive through a special blessing at baptism. The Holy Ghost is the spirit which helps us to recognize both good and bad, and right and wrong in our lives, though first we must recognize the promptings and make the choice for ourselves to choose the better part. The Holy Ghost has helped me to see my potential and guide me to make righteous choices. It is through the blessing of the Holy Ghost that I have been able to change and develop myself in ways I could not have done on my own without this spiritual guidance. As a convert to the LDS Church (also known as the Mormon church) 13 years ago I have seen great changes in myself that I would not have imagined possible on my own. I am grateful for the changes that a loving Heavenly Father has helped me to see and make ... revealing a greater potential in me. And, through this I have been able to strive more diligently to become a better wife, mother and daughter.
The pictures that follow are of the girls with Mark before church. The third, is a picture I caught on the sly in Sunday school, which was probably not an appropriate time to be taking pictures... but who could resist Mark with his Daddy. And the last picture was an impromptu shot outside after church. It truly was a special day!! We love and miss our dear family and friends who could not be with us today. Please know we are thinking of you!








5 comments:
Great pictures...love the one of little Mark and Mark and Daddy....
TFS about your special service...that sounds like it was special for your family.
The second and third photos are just striking! May God bless your little one's life abundantly! (and your family's!)
what a special day and what an amazing blessing, love your testimony that you bore in your blog!! how strong you are... great photos, the third one is just sooo sweet....
I love the family picture! You all look sooo cute!
Miss you guys!
HUGS
TFS, what a beautiful blessing
Post a Comment