28 November 2008

Picture this...

My first comment to the girls when we got to this cemetery was... just humor me for a bit girls. All I am asking is for you to let me take pictures of you frolicking in a... uh, well a cemetery. The girls were fine with it, since they got jelly beans all the while, and Micky D's afterwards. Though it was Paul's response to my little adventure that truly humored me. To which I banter... don't you just love me honey... quirks and all?! Well it was a fruitful afternoon... and I am so thankful to my girls who were willing to entertain me for this...

















The idea to use the Oakwood Cemetery for these pictures was inspired by a local photographer in Parsons, KS. You can visit Melissa's site at http://www.melissamullinaxphotography.com/.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

LOve the site for the photos. I think they are awesome. Can't wait to see what you scrap with them

The Horvath Crew said...

Aja these pictures are so unique and beautiful. You did a great job. And the Kids are so cute! Keep it up you are good

Dolores said...

wow those photos are just beautiful! your children are adorable

Anonymous said...

I am SO IMPRESSED!!! The dresses are fabulous and the pictures just turned out to be stunning...ok so one of my favorite is where Sarah Kate looks like she 15 in her "serious" face. They are precious and you are so talented!! Never doubt yourself!! April

Heidi said...

They just get better and better. :) I think my favorite is the one of just the girls' skirts, but it is hard to choose with so many beautiful pictures!

BTW, I received my Winged Victory statue as a birthday gift and I have no idea where you could find one. I love, love, love the real statue at the Louve. Here is a description:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_Victory_of_Samothrace

TanishaRenee said...

Great photographs! Your kids are so incredibly cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails