What a day this was.... It was entirely unplanned and unexpected. But it was an experience that Paul and I felt on every level. It was pristine, thoughtful, surreal, emotional, exhausting, awe-inspiring and breathtakingly beautiful.
We happened upon a touring group that took us to the front steps of every view of Niagara Falls you could imagine. The tour was 5 hours long, only because we had the BEST tour guide. Way to be thorough man!! You just made a shut up housewife terribly giddy. Our tour took us to the Maid of the Mist boat tour that took us all to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls of Canada. Then, Hannah and I stood at the mouth of the Horseshoe Falls just feet from the water. We all stood at the bottom of the American Falls and felt the stray of the Falls on our faces. I stepped into the river at the Three Sisters bridge just 100 yards from the Falls. And we even went to the Daredevil Museum for the insane people who lived and died over the Falls.
No man could make such beauty and power with their hands. It was an emotion, a vision, a power,... that only God could inspire and create.
I was standing at the foot of the American Falls with the Horseshoe Falls behind me...
...Hannah on the Maid of the Mist boat tour...
...my handsome honey...
...Hannah at the mouth of Horseshoe Falls...
...Horseshoe Falls... close enough to touch...
American Falls is in the foreground, with Horseshoe Falls in the background.
Can you spot the boat in the Falls here? The tiny boat at the bottom of Horseshoe Falls was the Maid of the Mist tour we took.
This day was an emotional experience to say the least. And a blessing and privilege to enjoy...
Thank you Paul, for providing us this opportunity. We love you!














1 comment:
What a fantastic vacation you had! So many beautiful sites. I'm jealous!!!
Post a Comment