06 March 2008

If happiness were ice cream... our flavor would be Goofy!

Well I posted some pictures of Paul and Hannah playing goofy(see post: Its Hannah... pint-sized!)... so I thought I would share some of my own lessons in goofiness. I have to say our family brings out the most splendid goofiness in us all. Hannah is the Queen of goof with her off-the-wall humor, Sara Kate is the Princess up for promotion with her class (clown) act, Paul is the King of Goof and I am an ameteur among the greatest tradesmen. It's an education... but I couldn't ask for a better trade...


3 comments:

Tara said...

Aja, don't you just LOVE this blogging thing? I do. It is so fun to look back on all of the pages you've scrapped and the moments you guys have had with your kids! Have you told me when you're due? i mean when you're baby is due? Tell me again so i can write it down on my calendar and stop bugging you about it. Go check out my blog when you get a chance, i've added what i think is some good stuff! Love ya!

Melonie said...

I just love this LO! So fun. We are a goofy family too and I really do think laughter is the best medicine!

wendipooh13 said...

fun pages love them!!! great job!! Also totally love the background on your blog!! super adorable, I need something fun like that

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails