
19 March 2008
Now Appearing... Mark Dillon Shoup!
These are some of this mornings pictures from the sonogram. It was a riot to feel Mark kick, and then to see it on a video screen. At one point he brought his leg clear up to his head, folding himself in half... and I felt every bit of it too. Such a special moment to see how he moves around. Hannah wanted to know if he sucks his thumb and we were lucky enough to see him bring his little fingers up to his mouth here in the first picture. After seeing a little bit of his face, Hannah asked if she could see his tongue... and sure enough he had the habit to yawn and he stuck his tongue clear out... it was the sweetest thing. The second picture here catches him yawning... though his tongue isnt shown here. The picture shows a profile of his face as he yawns. I am so grateful to be able to share these pictures here with you. Enjoy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh HUGE congratulations! These are so sweet. You must be so excited!!
Oh I was reading your previous posts and I love the picture of your Daughter kissing her muscles. The first title that came to mind was "I'm coming up swinging" and you could go with the whole Girl-power vibe. Just a thought. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment