Okay this is the funniest picture of I have taken of Hannah yet! I have a series of photos of her swinging here but this was priceless. And before you ask, NO! she did not learn that from us. She is always one to say hey look at me watch me do this, but it has never come to this display of hilarity. This page will be the utlimate laughs when we look back at her scrapbook, but for now, I am stumped on what title to give this picture in the scrapbook. I am dying to get started on this page, so if anyone can inspire the title... I would love to hear what you think...
14 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
What a cute photo! I don't really know what you would title it either. It may be easier to write out your journaling first and see what jumps out at you. Good luck!
Such a cool shot, love the photo. Not really sure what to title it, maybe Hang on, Hanging out or look around, I may even just title it swing. Can't wait to see what you do, make sure you post when you do the page!!!
I know that she's swinging but, the first thing that popped into my head was, "Welcome to the GUN SHOW!" I don't know if you'll use this and it's okay if you don't but, it just reminds me of all of my boy cousins in high school showing off thier muscles to the girls or flexing in the bathroom mirror in front of us and saying Welcome to the gun show! funny, i know but, i think EVERYONE has witnessed a "boy" moment like this! Have fun and goodluck!
Post a Comment