06 March 2008

Naptime... too far away


Naptime... too far away, originally uploaded by Shoupfam2000.

Well it was a feat even for Spidergirl... to climb that mountain to the forbidden bed of Naperville. It was a sight that only laughter could express. Imagine little Miss Sara Kate (aka Spidergirl) obstinently refusing to climb up the stairs to take a nap in bed, so she crawled up on the cold, hard floor and refused to give in... to her dismay it was blessed sleep even she couldn't refuse. Happy Naptime!!

5 comments:

Mollie said...

awwww that picture is toooo darn cute. I just showed the gals I work with and they all said in unison "awwwwww".

p.s. I hopped over from TSS!

ellen s. said...

aw! that is so cute! what a great memory...they just tire themselves out so much, don't they?

glad to have you over at serendipity!

Melonie said...

vccOh that is the cutest! Hope she is feeling better after her nap.

Kim said...

that is too cute!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh!! sooo adorable!! I love it when my kids do stuff like that. what a cute Spidergirl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails