I am so thrilled for the National Scrapbook Weekend to start... in a few hours I will be up to my neck in layouts... well scrapbook layouts THAT I NEED TO FINISH!! I have about 60 layouts... which makes 120 pages I need create to make a dent in my backlog of photos. Sara Kate really doesn't have as many pages as Hannah. Which may be expected but it drives me to the challenge. The only way for me to stay focused is to create some sort of SPECIFIC To-Do List of layouts. Sooo, letting the planner in me run wild has been my greatest tool to form a list. When there is much to be done... planning it out, is the only way...
Pictures chosen CHECK
Pictures grouped for individual layouts CHECK
Pictures altered to black and white for quicker coordination to papers CHECK
Title or subject for each layout written CHECK
Color coded 1st (yellow), 2nd (green)and 3rd (blue) priority layouts CHECK
Printed 1st and 2nd priority pictures CHECK
Files of sketches and pagemaps organized CHECK
Packed up with cardstock, patterned paper, adhesive tape, staples and trinkets CHECK
Camera loaded... ahhh can't resist the need to remember this weekend CHECK
Pictures chosen CHECK
Pictures grouped for individual layouts CHECK
Pictures altered to black and white for quicker coordination to papers CHECK
Title or subject for each layout written CHECK
Color coded 1st (yellow), 2nd (green)and 3rd (blue) priority layouts CHECK
Printed 1st and 2nd priority pictures CHECK
Files of sketches and pagemaps organized CHECK
Packed up with cardstock, patterned paper, adhesive tape, staples and trinkets CHECK
Camera loaded... ahhh can't resist the need to remember this weekend CHECK
iPOD charged! CHECK
I am looking forward to creating some round pages this time... with the aid of Becky Fleck's round page maps... also on her website http://www.pagemaps.com/. The events I am planning to scrap are from the last 2 1/2 years. Including last years a trip to California, the infamous Neewollah Parade, pumpkin patches, sunflower patches, the Brown Mansion photo shoots, birthdays, horseback riding, park pictures and the wildly famous... Spiderman sleeping. These are just to name a few... so stay tuned for the posting of these layouts and MORE!!
I am looking forward to creating some round pages this time... with the aid of Becky Fleck's round page maps... also on her website http://www.pagemaps.com/. The events I am planning to scrap are from the last 2 1/2 years. Including last years a trip to California, the infamous Neewollah Parade, pumpkin patches, sunflower patches, the Brown Mansion photo shoots, birthdays, horseback riding, park pictures and the wildly famous... Spiderman sleeping. These are just to name a few... so stay tuned for the posting of these layouts and MORE!!








1 comment:
You make it sound so fun that it makes me want to sit with you all night and scrap myself! I cannot wait to see the final results. So. . . do i have to ask? How is Paul and "everything?" Any news to share with me? Will I be moving to see my favorite football team play this season? Tell me, tell me! Check out my blog when you get a chance, I posted a TON of new entries! You will find some of them VERY interesting! Hope you had fun scrapbooking!
Post a Comment