Here is a quick sneak peek at some of the pages I got done this last weekend. I have 32 pages I was able to finish over the National Scrapbook Weekend (May 2-4). I am so thrilled that I was able to get something productive done. As a bonus, Paul is going on the Father & Sons campout so I will have Friday night and Saturday to get some more done!! Woo Hoo!
This picture was taken at the park near the duck pond.

This is the girls near the duck pond and Sara Kate on the swing. She has an electric quality towards swings!
These are snapshots of Sara Kate from Nov 2005. Each time we picked Hannah up from preschool she found the baby doll! She is now our family's baby doll!!
More soon!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you should work for a scrapbook magazine!! Maybe that is why I stopped scrapbooking. . . because my pages NEVER look that good! So, people should just hire you to make their family pages. You had a baby shower? Did I know that? I do recall knowing that I would be missing it by a week or so but, now that I see the pictures, I am sad that I wasn't able to go! It looks like you got a ton of stuff and had a lot of fun! I'm so glad you have such good friends there in Kansas! I totally spaced it in the rush but, I have a few, just little things, for Mark. I will have to send them to you before he makes his arrival. Keep the posts coming, I love to see updates and hear more of what you guys are up to! Can you believe I didn't take ANY PICTURES while there with you guys? What was I thinking? Where were you the whole time? I can't believe YOU didn't take a ton of pictures either. We should have got one with me, youm and your belly! I will have to live vicariously through everyone else's pregnancies since it won't be happening to me anytime soon. Stupid boy. Anyway, I love and miss you guys! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment