Sara Kate and mama last spring (2007) Just hamming it up!!
The infamous Spidergirl sleeping (Fall 07) Always a classic!
Sara Kate at 13 months while visiting Hannah's preschool class (Nov 05) This would be a precursor to the loving and nurturing quality she inherited from her Daddy.
Sara Kate's visit to the sunflowers (Aug 07) Kansas offers these beautiful flower patches alongside any highway, though the best are often hidden away.
What can I say...? Its Sara Kate pouting... always a bittersweet moment.... (Fall 07)
I was so excited to bring some of these papers together in our family scrapbook. And interestingly I altered the pictures to black and white so to have free rane with the colors and patterns of these papers. But I found myself also choosing the main colors to match what color would have been seen in the original picture. It's maddening all the way around... but it's my preferred form of madness!!
Thanks so much for stopping by to look!!








No comments:
Post a Comment