13 October 2008
Here I come world... one roll at a time!
Oh my little man... oh how you have grown. This past week littlemanMARK has been twisting and turning and grunting to roll... and here you have it. We find such pride and joy and excitement in this little moment. But tell me, what will these next months bring? Oh my, I can only imagine were these rolls will lead. Well lead on little man...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Your blog is cute! I saw your comment on Nester and wanted to check out your creativity. :) Very fun!!
Concerning your comment on my blog post . . . you are aloud to hug me :) If we've shared tears and laughter, you're a close enough friend to hug. Take care!
He is almost there! Sorry you didn't get to go to Cali it was prob better that way!
Hey sweet new friend,
Look at your little man trying to roll. How old is he? I think mine may be fast approaching a roll - but it's probably just all in my head. He's probably just passing gas. (ha)
On antoher note...you don't get WILLIE? Okay, go back. Read it again. And keep in mind that Willis in ON DEATH ROW...........noowww are you getting it? Willie beez dead.
Love to you,
Melissa at Stretch Marks
Hey Aja,
this is Kelly Allen (Thorpe) I bumped into your blog from another blog, I say your name and had to see if it was you or not. Who else would it be though, Aja is not a common name. Anyhow, I would love to hear from you. Andy and I were talking about you the other day. My blog is www.theallenfamily7.blogspot.com, or email me at akallen8898@yahoo.com.
You have such a cute little family.
Talk to you later,
Kelly
Isn't motherhood great! I love watching them grow and discover the world! It was good to hear from you. I'm glad to see you are doing well!
You won my giveaway!! Please email me your snail mail address! Congrats and have a great day!
michele
michelej@accima.com
oh he is so adorable!!! He'll be walking before you know it!
Post a Comment