I almost forgot about our 2nd round of Neewollah fair food...
Tonights scene of our eating frenzy at the fair seemed to vex Paul, after we sampled the numberless concourses of food booths, it puzzled him as to why I wasn't eating. Finally, he said point blank, "Are you sick or something? Why aren't you eating?" Uh oh, oh no... while I prayed he wouldn't discover my plot... really, I was just saving room for dessert. I avoided it... well I tried to.... My thoughts were that I had to have the taste of that caramel pecan roll AND honey roasted pecans, so if I cancel out dinner then that left two desserts. Well I really wasn't ever a math wiz to begin with... So eventually the sinful smells were too overwhelming to let them go by unchecked. At that point, our menu unraveled quickly... And here you have it, round 2 of Neewollah fair food...
Indian Tacos (2)
Foot Long Hot Dog
Foot Long Corn Dog
Cherry Limeade (2)
Jalapeno Cheese on a Stick
American Cheese on a Stick
Smoked Turkey Leg
Caramel Pecan Roll
Honey Roasted Pecans
and some of the leftover cotton candy when we got home....
Whew! NOW it's bedtime...
Check the additional post below for stories and pictures of our second round of festivities. Thanks for stopping by...
24 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
How fun we just love the food at the fairs. Yum Yum! Glad you had a great time! Good idea with saving room for dessert.
I am getting a little indigestion thinking about all that......no wait that's the pregnancy talking!
Post a Comment