08 October 2008

TAGGED!

Too cute... so Heidi at Mt Hope tagged some of us to share 7 random or weird facts about ourselves. Since I tend to be a random and weird person to begin with... this shouldn't be much of a stretch, right?! So here we go,

1. I am afraid of all natural bodies/forms of water... you name it, stream, river, pond, lake, ocean, sea, peninsula, reef... I AIN'T going in! But hey a hot tub or jet tub is a whole 'nother story... drag me out once I have hit the prune mark.

2. I lay in bed at night visualizing pictures to take. After visualizing said pictures, I roam photography websites in the middle of the night, crossing the edge from obsession to madness.

3.Though I love to, enjoy to and obsess about decorating our home... I feel worldly and shameful when others mention our decor.

4. I like to collect books... though I don't always read them... I love to collect, have, buy, acquire and find old books.

5. I would have dinner for breakfast, and breakfast for dinner. Like cold pizza, or leftover cold mac n cheese for breakfast and waffles, cereal, eggs, hash browns, bacon and biscuits and gravy for dinner... whoa... yum!

6. I romanticize being a woman in the early 1900's or even the 1800's.... though preferably British... on some countryside. I have Jane Austen to thank for that!

7. Despite being a know-it-all publicly... I feel quite dumb privately and therefore wish I could be a lifelong college student suffering in an apartment or dorm, trying to make the grade. Not just for four years, but like as a vocation or something... weird I tell ya!

I would love to hear what weird and random tidbits are going on with you... so let's play tag!
Sarah Kaiser at The Update
Susan Alton at I am Just a Girl in the World
Christy Springer at Hogs and Kisses from Kansas
Brook Stewart at Middle of Nowhere
Melissa at Stretch Marks
Heather at RedHeaded Stepchild
Tanisha Renee at Girl, Lemme Tell You...

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

omg Aja, love your li'l tidbits--you are so funny! btw, I could eat breakfast for dinner any day of the week!

Heidi said...

I think we're long-lost sisters. :) I relate to most of your tidbits, LOL. Thanks for playing along!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails