05 July 2008

Mark's First Scraps!!

With an unlimited supply of Diet Pepsi and jordan almonds (I am thinking of you Mom!) and with Mark in the Moses basket beside me on the floor I have been lucky enough to 'scrap' some layouts the past few days, and refine them for the most part today. It definitely clears my mind (and heart) to be able to create these layouts. This is one of the many ways I enjoy designing things and laying them out in some organized fashion. Now that we have a little boy in our storybook I can't seem to keep my hands off anything blue.

The girls love their brother Mark to the stars and back! Sara Kate loves nuzzling him, and Hannah can be found singing softly to him when he needs some TLC. For now, Daddy, the girls and little Mark are watching their marathon of superhero movies today... and me, well I am burying myself with pictures in the scrap room! More soon!!



4 comments:

Mama Tuttle said...

Love the layouts . . . I remember when my girls were that small!! Sometimes I miss that . . . now I'm just wanting the youngest to be out of diapers!! Have fun with your little man . . . he's adorable!!

Unknown said...

Great layouts!

teresamatz said...

aawww, what adorable pages

Sarah and the rest of the family said...

I LOVE these pages, Aja. Congrats on making time to play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails